I like the view from here.
My artistic passion involves capturing uncommon views of familiar places.
I have been flying drones and quadcopters since 2010. My first serious aircraft was a Traxxas Aton with a Go Pro camera mount. Over the years, I have flown a variety of drone sizes and models. These days, I fly DJI products almost exclusively. My repertoire includes a Phantom 4 Pro, a Mavic 2 Pro, and a little Spark just for fun.
I have been an FAA licensed drone pilot since 2015, and I provide private tutoring for drone pilots who want to earn their commercial license. I warmly invite you to contact me for questions about where you can purchase my prints or for info about custom aerial photoshoots.
Follow Me on Instagram
My Instagram feed is filled with examples of my work and my life. Join me online and ride along with me.
More About Me: Digital Analytics Pro
I am a veteran digital marketing thought leader with over fifteen years of experience in information management and application development.
My professional areas of specialty include:
- providing strategic and technical guidance for complex digital analytics
- providing advanced market trending analyses for key stakeholders
- effectively presenting complex data results as actionable items
My technical skills include:
- Google Analytics – Individual Qualification
- Certified Internet Webmaster, E-Commerce Specialist
- Extensive experience in business intelligence theory including data visualization and multi-tier report distribution
- Advanced software mastery of Excel, Tableau, Google Data Studio, MS SQL Server, and Adobe Photoshop
- Technical mastery of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Google Tag Manager, and Tealium Tag Management System
- Proven ability to mentor, train and achieve results from technical staff
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills