email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veteran Digital Analytics thought leader with over fifteen years of experience in information management and marketing program development. Areas of specialty include translating complex business requirements into executable technical requirements and providing best practice analytics implementations for web, mobile and tablet platforms. Recent professional accomplishments include:
- 2016: Led the implementation of analytics and tag management solutions for global sites in China, Brazil, and Germany
- 2011 – 2014: Presented four peer-nominated awards for developing Digital Analytics programs
- 2012: received an Executive Award for developing and implementing a visitor engagement index.
- 2011: Led the implementation of mobile and tablet analytics programs using Adobe AppMeasurement libraries.
- 2010: Led the development of a web based reporting system for the United States Army to manage its worldwide vehicle fleet.
CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- FAA Licensed sUAS pilot
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Certified Internet Webmaster, E-Commerce Specialist
- Technical mastery of Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture and Site Catalyst), Google Analytics, and Web Trends
- Expert knowledge of web property management using Adobe Test and Target, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Google Tag Manager, and Optimizely
- Extensive experience in business intelligence including relational database design, data mining, data access control, query optimization, analytics report generation and multi-tier report distribution
- Advanced software mastery of MS SQL Server, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Adobe PhotoShop
- Proven ability to mentor, train and achieve results from technical staff
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills